(Jhansi, Lalitpur, Deogarh, Kalinjar, Chitrakoot and nearby areas)
- Bundelkhand is the heartland of India devided among Uttar Pradesh and Madhya Pradesh.
- Rugged palaces & forts, magnificent temples, sculptures, lakes, reservoirs, Ramayana pilgrimage sites
- Rich culture & historical past – Rani Laxmibai of Jhansi, Chandelas and Bundelas dynasties
- Rani Laxmibai of Jhansi, Jhansi Fort, Barua Sagar, Rani Mahal
Sukwa Dhukwa Weir
- Historical Dam with arched walkways of immense tourist value
- Chaurasi Gumbaz, Ved Vyas Temple, Lanka Minar
- City of lakes and forts, Granite Sun temple at Rahila
- Kalinjar Fort, Neelkanth Temple
- Dashavatar Temple, Jain Temples, Sidha Ki Gufa, Rajghati etc.
- Matatila dam, Tal Behat, Mansarover Lake, Narsingh rock cut sculpture
- Lord Rama spent his exile here; Hanuman Dhara, Kamad Giri, and Ram Ghat